Saturday, September 08, 2012

heading home

You know when a long trip nears its completion and desire to get home intensifies? You itch to be packed, left and landed.

I don't feel like that. Would prefer to be flying on to yet another city. To explore a different region. Walk until my feet ache.

These four weeks have only whetted my appetite.

One week after I turned 22 I boarded a flight to Tokyo and then London with a one-way ticket.

Can I do that again? No agenda. No time frame. Simply wander until it's no longer fun.

So here is my wish before I leave this land that indelibly shaped my future.

That I come back much sooner next time.

I attract a location independent income stream that allows me to share and enrich my knowledge. And travel those long flights in comfort.

That I can wander, see old friends and make new ones until it is no longer a joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Great to see that you've been having such happy travels! I hope that if you must return home soon, you'll at least feel re-energised for all that awaits you here.

4:54 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Thanks Cindy.

12:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts