Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a paucity of words

2011 keeps rolling on.

I've been lucky to dodge disaster this summer.

I'm practicing being in the moment more
....even when a psychotic ex requested I be a facebook friend.

Deep breaths
...even when I heard my mother has started wandering and now my parents house must remain locked at all hours with the keys hidden.

Instead am focusing on the pretty flowers,



on art,



and reminding myself to feel hopeful



even when I don't feel it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kerryn Goldsworthy said...

I take it you've seen this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_YESKlgiFQ&feature=related

10:31 pm  
Blogger Ann O'Dyne said...

In the moment.
Hold that thought.
Do not aquiesce
(what a great word)

sorry I am too lazy to swing over to Food*Nazi to mention www.foodpolitics.com which is hilarious as only the Americans can be - some of them have no idea that soft drinks are 50% sugar and
2 cans a day is going to create Hindenburg size hips. gosh they're a funny nation.
well I hope you are laughing anyhow.

11:06 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Kerryn - I have but it'd been so long since I did that I'd forgotten about it. Thanks, a wonderful and much appreciated way to start my day.

(And J if you are stalking me, that song is for you)

Ann - am laughing, though I think I will find life a lot more humorous once the tidal pull of the full moon decreases. Is it just me or has anyone else been wired for the last couple of nights?

7:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts