Friday, November 27, 2009

Steve Fielding doesn't want to marry his brother (not sure about brother's response)

Yes people, another one from the “this is what happens when Labour voters blindly follow the line and in a single tick – we have a Family First senator” files.

It was only a few hours ago that I misguidedly thought “Hmm, Steve Fielding’s been a bit quiet lately, maybe I got that guy wrong after all”.

Then I saw this.

FAMILY First senator Steve Fielding has compared same-sex marriages to incest, as a Senate inquiry yesterday recommended against allowing gay marriage in Australia.


Or more correctly I saw this sweet tweet:

sophiec RT @virginia: RT @clembastow: Steve Fielding: same-sex marriage is like incest: http://u.nu/5ndz3 DIE IN A FIRE YOU DENSE FUCKWIT


Let’s not get mad at Steve. I mean the guy’s got an imaginary friend, which goes to prove the guy is not right in the head.

Blame the Labour party and all those trusted their senate preferences to them.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

one might think that Family First would embrace incest ... but really folks, if Miss Clemmie is after him, he should be scared.
I loathe religious fundamentalists of all types. loathe em.
hypocrites generally.

7:00 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Brownie - the first line of your comment made me laugh so much I almost wet myself.

8:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts