Thursday, September 03, 2009

waving not drowning

Busy.

The grey skies and biting wind has all but gone.



The cat that ran away for 26 hours has come back.



I've been to NZ again and cuddled babies and patted cats, showered my aging mother, tried not to get too frustrated with my father, caught snippets of friends but no carousing or fun.

I did catch the end of the daphne season and woke each morning to the glorious scent.

Moments of joy. So small its easy to miss them.

This next week is full of things that must be done, work to catch up on, business to attend to.

Then a short hop in a plane to a hot and steamy place where there is nothing I have to do except relax and eat for over a week.

I'll be home by the spring equinox.

Enjoy the season.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Marshall-Stacks said...

oh that was such a Freud-ian typo: 'eat' instead of 'do' tells me you just can't wait to taste new yum.

I am so glad the kitty cat returned safe, and that photo's artistic composition belies the subject matter.

11:48 am  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

I think Freud was sleep deprived.

1:15 pm  
Blogger Bwca Brownie said...

have been enjoying lately a funny badgirl NZ blog on names - Onomastitrix - and this led me to wonder if Mathew Freud and Elisabeth Murdoch had a child would they be witty and name it Schaden

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts