Friday, August 07, 2009

champagne for everyone!

Oh goodie! In personal mailbox today:

I am Jackson Lee,an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine,
that shares the same last name as yours, died as the result of a
heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition
was due to the death of all the members of his family in the
tsunami disaster on the 26th December2004 in Sumatra Indonesia .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I can be reached for more information.
My late Client has a deposit of seventeen point five Million Dollars
( US$17.5 Million Dollars) left behind.
TEL: 011 60173942586 or +60173942586


I won't be back for a while, I am in mourning.

(Quite possibly in Nigeria)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Marshall-Stacks said...

the poor fools just don't get the difference in cultures, despite the intensity of world technology on offer to help them figure it out.

was the subject line:
'IMMEDIATE REPLY REQUESTED' ?

The bully tactics usually used in these niger scams, reflect their own awful society of course.
Any Melbourne lawyer looking at his % of a genuine $17.5K would be on a jet to the target much quicker than this crim is moving.
Was that tsunami way back on 04? seems like only yesterday.
I hear from the austn red cross that due to corruption at the (non)-eceiving end, they still have not dispersed the A$20 mill they collected from the public.

11:02 am  
Blogger The Man at the Pub said...

I got that one too!

So first in best, dressed hey?.

2:03 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

M-S: subject line - Attorney at Law
yup - got the wrong continent there.

Man in the Pub: Oh we must be related. What a relief! I thought my whole family had been wiped out in the tsunami. I'll let you claim it, if you buy the pub with it and give me free drinks :)

3:58 pm  
Blogger Ann oDyne said...

Thrilled to know that your benificence extends to us lot.

Champagne for my real friends
real pain for my sham friends.

7:50 pm  
Blogger Marshall-Stacks said...

do visit Melblogger Spam Du Jour to see you two are not alone.

8:59 pm  
Blogger Lad Litter said...

My late brother-in-law remains the only person who actually sent money. c.$40,000.00 to be precise.

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts