Friday, March 13, 2009

the cause of homosexuality - all is revealed!

I used to find crackpots amusing.

Now I just find them annoying.

Like the delusional Jim Ritz who's discovered the cause of small penises, sexual confusion and homosexuality. It all comes down to a humble bean.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.


...oh and while he's at it, according to Ritz it causes leukaemia, delayed puberty, small balls, thick uteruses and a lot more.

All this from an independent news company dedicated to uncompromising journalism, seeking truth and justice and revitalizing the role of the free press as a guardian of liberty.

It's enough to make me want to down a litre of soy milk before bed.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what he thinks about regular old cows milk? I wonder if he know that there's women's influence all over that too??
I better stop my boyfriend from drinking it. I wonder if rice or almond milk are ok, or if I'm just going to make him gayer than he already must be! I had no idea I was a beard!!

Fi

P.S. Another great post. Keep up the good work!

9:02 am  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

I have a sneaking suspicion this guy is in cahoots with the Weston Price Foundation - a 'health movement' dedicated to bringing down vegetarianism, especially the soy drinkers, and promoting a diet centred around meat and dairy. (I tend to think of them as "Bowel Cancers R 'Us")

9:33 am  
Blogger Ann oDyne said...

oh god don't LINK to nutty people ... Not-Ritzy will be over here any minute and causing foul air.

I hope he dies, soon and slow.

(re gayness: I am re-reading the WW2-time diaries of James Lees-Milne, hysterically funny, and everybody married, titled, and 'in power' seems to have been gay.
I love it and recommend it.)

9:50 am  
Blogger Ann oDyne said...

and because you are talking about SOY, I have brought over from Food Nazi ...

"my SOY discovery of yesterday:

while scouring newspapers of 1942
(Ballarat Courier, January to June) in a Reference Library, I was floored to discover this 'snippet'-

"and now they're telling us the soy bean is human food

besides being available for plastics paint and synthetic clothing.
"

The 1956 Olympics in Melbourne really did open-up the Australian Diet.

9:56 am  
Anonymous Lucy said...

So that's why stepson number one is gay. And all this time, there I was thinking he was simply born that way...

They're really irritating, these freaks who come up with such shit. Surely that would render most of Asia childless and homosexual. Oddly, that's not the case.

10:11 am  
Anonymous fitzroyalty said...

But I ate tofu and am still hetero!

6:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts