Thursday, November 13, 2008

619 - Greer on Rage, on video

I openly admit to having a bit of an infatuation with Germaine Greer. While I don’t agree with everything she says, I admire the way she says it. The good people from the recent Melbourne Writers Festival sent a nice email today saying that the video of Greer’s talk “On Rage” from her latest essay, is now on the web thanks to Slow TV.

If you’ve got a spare hour watch her chat and interact with the audience.

Past rants on Greer

Greer as you’ve never heard her on RRR with Tony Biggs – Zappa, pubic lice and much more.

Hutchison and Devine on Greer.

Readings presents an evening with Germaine Greer.

Bone and Greer.

The wonderful Jane Austen conference public lecture, that kicked off my lovefest.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lad Litter said...

She's fabulous. I just wish she wasn't at the I'm-old-and-I-can-say-what-I-bloody-well-like stage. Unfortunately her loose cannon condition just gives the baboon troop too much ammunition.

11:33 am  
Blogger Melba said...

ooooh i have been away too long. you know how much of a germaine fangirl i am.

thanks for links.

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts