Sunday, September 28, 2008

post-punk nostaligia part 2

Part 2? It was the only way I could think of to celebrate 600 posts of Health, Philosophy, Politics and Other Rants!

I should really be writing a piece on how Stephen Fielding and Family First has blocked the only pro-single person legislation to attempt to be enacted into law for donkey's years but saying "I told you so" to the ALP is no way to jump for joy at turning 600. Rudd and his buddies have no one to blame but themselves that the wonderful changes to the Medicare Levy for singletons got dumped in the Senate, being haunted by elections past when the Labour party preferenced Family First (fundamentalist christian political party) instead of the Greens. I'd be kissing goodbye to a massive wad of tax that I've had to pay if the Greens had got the preference back then.

But I digress.

Just one more bit of kiwi music nostalgia.



Blam, Blam, Blam, "There is no depression in New Zealand"

All these years later it's still a timely song.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann O'Dyne said...

Hereby awarding you a GOLD STAR on your 600-Post blog.
A worthy achievement, and please keep 'em coming.
peace and love, Brownie

11:34 pm  
Blogger docwitch said...

Hurrah! Congrats! 600 posts is a helluva lot AOF! Love this - getting a serious nostalgia kick. A whole lot of memories came flooding back.

Some very embarrassing, but that's beside the point.

6:55 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Yeah I know I "don't look a day over 500"!

7:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts