Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the bluebird of happiness and does my crotch look small in this?

I just had to mention – I bird shat on my head as I headed down a city laneway this lunchtime. Shall we see if it brings the fabled good luck?

Some nice people contacted me through my work site wondering if I wanted to do some product promotion for them. No link, really as funny as it is I don’t want to promote traffic to a place flogging off glorified cock-rings in the promise of todger enlargement. Hey there’s all this “science” to their product, something to do with germanium and magnets. So it really must be special.

However it looks like a larger version of the plastic tag the local council sends for the annual cat registration. Don’t you reckon?

Oh they play on every mans worst fears too. This is a real cracker.
The age old question; Does size matter? Well that depends on who you ask. Some surveys show that it does matter while other surveys show that it doesn't. You just have to ask your partner if it matters to her. The problem is that many woman will lie about it because they don't want to hurt you, it's like when they ask us "Do I look fat?!" and we answer "oh no, you like fine!".


Who’d have thought lying could be a two-way street?

Hope the bluebird of happiness is shining on you all today.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger docwitch said...

whaaat?? I think I must be very sheltered.

I have to go away and think about this one. But not too hard.

birds always poo on my head. Probably because it's a nice fat target. That may constitute bad luck in itself, (having a fat head I mean).

3:56 pm  
Blogger Melba said...

i couldn't think of a comment yesterday, and i still can't. but just to let you know that i've been here and i've read.

ps i am seeing bluebirds at albert park when i take the gigi for a walk. they fly around me, low to the ground, in circles. yes, i feel like snow white, and yes, i think it's meaningful. to realise i am happy, here and now.

10:37 am  
Blogger kris said...

i just like to say that I just found your blog via Pavlov's Cat and that i greatly admire the list of tags for this post. They makea nice little group.

12:01 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Thanks one and all. I was thinking of discontinuing this blog (which gets 99% less than my food blog traffic) but comments like yours make me hang on in there :)

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts