Thursday, July 26, 2007

inside my head

I am so out of sorts that I don’t know where to begin. I am beyond chocolate consolation. The cats all have colds and are sneezing in a sad, feline kind of way that makes me feel useless. I am hibernating. I must finish my BAS. I need to find a new accountant. My current one is very nice and shows me her newly reconstructed breasts (think cancer, rather than erotica, unless you have a mastectomy fetish). The house is a mess. I haven’t put the vegetables away from the morning market shop yet. I didn’t buy enough produce to last the week. I wanted to ram the tourists who stopped in their tracks in the busy dairy hall. I am not feeling patient. I over slept in a fitful, unfulfilling slumber. I dreamt I was a human target in a shooting contest. If all the cyclist in The Tour are doped, how can you believe in anything anymore? That thought bought to you by someone who is not the slightest bit interested in sport. I have, however, been known to ride a bicycle. Sedately.

Right now I am anything other than sedate. I have an itchy brain. I did manage to find the little blade thing to scrape off last years rego sticker from the windscreen and replace it with a new one which has pictures of nice birds on it. Two small victories in a scattered day.

What’s for lunch?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

Beyond Chocolate consolation? Is that possible?

Picture it. White Belgian chocolate gelatti, with chocolate brownie, hot chocolate fudge sauce, sprinkled with crumbled flake. Are you telling me that wouldn't console you? :)

6:09 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Correct - none of that woud console me even on the worst days, as all those options have dairy in them and makes me utterly sick.

But I knew things were bad today when the 3 (yes 3) blocks of dairy free assorted lindt and an organic chocolate in the cupboard didn't even whisper my name.

9:53 pm  
Blogger Chai said...

Accountant? http://www.darkwave.com.au/.

12:52 am  
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

How do live without it? I have mild lactose intolerence (milk and yoghurt I have to avoid), and even though it may leave me feeling a tad uncomfortable, I love chocolate and ice cream too much. However I understand why you would avoid it if it makes you real ill.

3:15 pm  
Blogger LisaPal said...

Ughh! So sorry that you're in this state. I know it well and it seems to be one of those things that I just have to let pass, and eventually it does, but never fast enough. I blame it on hormones, but then again, these days I pretty much blame every body and mood-related anomaly on hormones.

I hope this passes quickly.

3:35 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

I deleted a reply comment which included the words bonk, chocolate and much better now thanks :)

I do eat choc, just without milk. Lindt dark choc with mint is a bit of a favourite at the moment. I call it herbal medicine :)

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts