Monday, July 16, 2007

blogosphere meets reality

So, I was in Bali...and talking to a French woman who's paths we had crossed a number of times in the previous week. We were talking about politics, as is our want and for some strange reason - workplace relations in our different homelands. She started explaining some of the intricacies of the French system and I had a lightbulb moment and said "Oh yes - I know about that, I've been following a blog..."

In union we both said "Petite Anglaise" and smiled.

Two people from opposite sides of the world, meet on a tropical island and read the same blog!

I love it!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann O'Dyne said...

I love it too!
Hope you had a great trip and returned refreshed?

peace and love ...

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts