Thursday, June 07, 2007

the sun beckons

While I have been fermenting a post for days about Howards dubious idea about the country going nuclear (safety issues aside, we are in a drought, what's the cooling towers going to run on? dust?), feeling like wretching whenever I hear soundbites from Rudd or his mate the one who sold out from The Oils and have not recovered from seeing "Deliver us from evil" ramping up the invective I shout at any Catholics who cross my path....I have diagnosed myself in serious need of a holiday.

The cat sitter is locked in, work has been rearranged and the legs are freshly waxed in anticipation of tropical days of sunshine and sea. Just one more sleep or so!

I'll be back in a bit...in the meantime just talk amongst yourselves or play lucky dip with past posts to remember when this ranter used to take hours crafting a piece about politics and other such lefty ideas (and still they are riddled with grammatical errors and typos).

2 Comments:

Blogger Justine said...

why don't we just use the big nuclear reactor in the sky? :(

have a great holiday - I'm sure its much deserved.

5:08 am  
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

I thought maybe you had stopped blogging when I saw your last post was the 7th. Then I saw you were going on holidays. I hope you enjoy yourself

6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts