Thursday, April 12, 2007

civil disobedience allowed here

What no nice shiny new sherrifs badge on this blog?

Just letting you know though I don't encourage boneheads on the web, this site is not signing up for the bloggers code of ethics. Why? If you want to be anonymous - you can. If I think you are offensive, I will just delete your comments. Oh the power!

I mean if you can't be libellous on a blog - where can you be? It all smacks of Homeland (in)Security and some kind of christian far right happy camp to me.

But really, a little badge in the blogoshpere will not protect you from idiots. Speaking up may do.

Lets keep political discussion, differences of opinion and intellectual debate alive and well in one little corner of this vastly conservative world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts