Saturday, March 10, 2007

please explain?

The last few days I have had an extraordinary amount of hits for an image I once had on flickr. At some point last year I culled most of the pics, not aware than once removed they’d be lost from my blog.

The hits are for April 2004 and as google images keeps saying the image is no longer available, then its not Shane Warne with pants at half mast they are after.

From memory this brings the missing photos down to images of:

A baby in a test tube

A gay couple on top of a wedding cake

Something around the theme of milk as poison

Daily flutes wonderful image of Tony Abbot as Pope

A micropenis (a really eenie weenie one)

My cat’s wounded tail (almost $340 worth of surgery)

Dave Callan’s publicity photo for “I Spied” (stand up comedy about his life as a spook with ASIO)

A map of Japan

Some graffiti and stencilling in the neighbourhood – one featuring an anarchist symbol in a flower and the other to do with possibility/impossibility


From the Middle East to Africa, across Europe, into the USA the hits have come desperately seeking the elusive something through google images.

Most odd, anything going on in the world to do with an above theme that I don’t know about?

2 Comments:

Blogger Flibbertygibbet said...

You know it's just a guess, but I'll go with the mini-genitalia...

8:19 pm  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I'm with flibbertygibbet, it has to be that one, you know what men are like.

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts