Saturday, February 03, 2007

writers block

Some days the list of what I can’t write about outstrips what I can. Or rather the precious cargo of other people’s secrets is so delicious and tempting that it makes everything else seem dull by comparison. I sit on my fingers, the amusing stories itching to be told.

Some things I can’t write about:

The play dates the not-boyfriend has when his friends visit (things wives wouldn’t want to stumble across on the internet)

My clients

Some of my friends’ jobs and how at times they have intersected with my own life

My family

The not-boyfriend’s family


So, you see why I end up posting about politics.

Go on, write a secret anonymously in the comments, it’ll make you feel better!

2 Comments:

Blogger MelbourneGirl said...

i'm intrigued about the not-boyfriend. and thinking to myself, why oh why don't i visit here more often.

i shall, i promise. there is much goodness to be had here.

11:24 am  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

thanks :)

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts