Wednesday, February 14, 2007

something in the air

There's a whiff of something in the air, is it romance? No, its even too cheesey for that. It's a cat with a pus filled wound on her head.

Just in case any of my recently single readers have wild delusions as to the significance of the date, I thought I'd let you know that the not-boyfriend and I have spent a very romantic evening at the Lort Smith Animal Hospital with a less than happy and rather malodourous cat.

Now if that didn't make you feel better, I'll post a picture of the very nasty looking feline injury.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Flibbertygibbet said...

Aaaaaaaargggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for that... ;-)

9:26 pm  
Blogger MelbourneGirl said...

oh, just read this. hope cat is feeling better.

11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts