Friday, December 22, 2006

What I’m doing right now

Sniffing the rain that’s so close yet no more than a few drops have landed over the last 4 hours

Watching the radar loop to see if we will get the promised ‘deluge’

Watching the radar image a bit obsessively because I am so exhausted right now a flickering screen is oddly comforting

Feeling the warm glow of having wrapped my last present…well almost…and finished packing…um…almost

Thinking how lucky I am to know such a lovely osteopath who does emergency back cracking, as I had been in fiendish pain since Wednesday

Not thinking about getting up at 6am to catch a plane

Looking at the odd remains in the fridge and wondering how I can make a meal of it as I am too knackered to even think of walking 2 blocks to get delicious Thai takeaways

Egg, tuna, olives, garlic, onion, asparagus = frittata?

Thinking I really should finish off the bottle of rose in the fridge before I go on holiday, I mean it would be an utter waste if I didn’t

Avoiding turning the air con on

Wondering if this will be my mother’s last Christmas :(


See you in the New Year folks. Have a good one where ever you are, who ever you are with, what ever you are doing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Enny said...

Have an awesome Christmas!

5:46 pm  
Blogger MelbourneGirl said...

merry merries to you too. take care, be safe, and DRINK THAT ROSE.

10:46 am  
Blogger Armagnac Esq. said...

Happy new year, otherranter xox

1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts