Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Birthday big brother

Here's a personal but strangely seasonal tribute. A pic of my brother circa 1960-something doing the Joseph and Mary bit in kindergarten.

Happy birthday big bro - I'm sad you can't be here to have a beer with me, but there are a couple of cold ones brewing in the fridge which I'll knock the top off in your honour, in a few minutes.



PS: Sorry, I know you hated this picture - but it's Christmas after all (and sadly you aren't in this world any longer to give me a hard time about such things.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

I'll take that as a reminder not to take big brothers for granted. Cheers AOF.

7:23 pm  
Blogger Armagnac Esq. said...

A toast to you, big bro.

Damn.

11:54 pm  
Blogger lucy tartan said...

I'll drink to that.

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts