Monday, July 17, 2006

I've got a plan

I will:

Put on soothing music (something classical, with strings)

Have a long hot bath with my new bath pillow – yes in the middle of the afternoon

Pull everything out of my wardrobe and try to find something suitable to wear to a funeral

Lapse into mild despair over the clothing situation – but would have timed it so cunningly that there is no time to go out and spend all the money that I won’t earn this week on a new outfit

Finally decide on what will do

Go to Plan B when I discover some stain that I never got around to cleaning off the garment from last time I had to play dress ups

Over pack, throwing in at least 3 different but all slightly inadequate sartorial combinations

Toss in a couple of bottles of wine for trip, because I know I’m really going to need it

Hmm…how about some wine with the bath

2 Comments:

Blogger Armagnac Esq. said...

Sounds delish!

Cold champers, hot bath, ahh.

5:24 pm  
Blogger Lucy Tartan said...

Well, I think your plan sounds highly sensible under the circumstances. Hope the floodwaters are receding and the kitts are behaving themselves.

8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts