Monday, December 19, 2005

blog birthday

hAPPRadio City \


property sign 1sT


BI 017RBrushed metalHDdrippy AY version 2


OT 020huntitledR 021r oneletterUniversal ehN is for NeglectedTS



I should have known this would become addictive, but one year ago today when I posted my first and totally unedited blog I did not think blogworld would have inhabited such a chunk of my life. I did it to show my lover how easy it is to set up a blog and then he could have a forum to spout his stuff, which seemed to be falling on the deaf ears of many of his friends.

I only installed statcounter a couple of months ago, so I have no idea how many hits this year has bought, other than since installed I average about a thousand a month. I am intrigued by the pathways people have come here, the google search terms that have amused me most are:

the term aye in nz

female body Location of the pussy

I hate supermarkets

omelette bird flu

edmonds sure to rise cookbook

Hillsong church politics

Ciccolina

unlawful free resident evil

NZ Dairy corner shop photo

dangers of Christianity

why did iraq bomb america

cowardly custard

having a successful sexless marriage

meat bad for your health

IVF drinking milk

(from Saudi Arabia)
very young boud with tiny cock

why is meat bad for health

turned to custard - meaning

workers in fish and chips 2005

visiting dominatrix melbourne

crunchy sound in cervical spine

I haven’t a clue what post the last one related to. As for locating the pussy, she was on the roof.

Thanks for popping by. Comments make my day, even (especially?) the ones with opposing views.

5 Comments:

Blogger R H said...

Congratulations. You do well.
I like this posting, the letters up top, the bright colours. Beautiful. I've loved colour, all my life.

1:06 pm  
Blogger flying kiwi said...

Happy birthday blog. Indeed, who knew it would be so addictive?

10:49 am  
Blogger Justine said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy BIRTHday dear A-O-eeeF!
Happy Birthday To YOU!

11:23 am  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

thank you one and all :)

6:34 pm  
Blogger muse said...

Rats, I missed your blogging anniversary in my month away from the blogosphere!

Well, happy belated anniversary! :)

I haven't been reading you for that entire year (discovered you a few months ago through Lisa), but I gotta tell you, I really like you! (and your writing, of course)

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts