Saturday, October 29, 2005

bent out of shape




This week’s been a pain in the neck. Looming IR legislation, the anti-terrorism abuse of power the government wants to push through, nightmares the powers that be could target anonymous bloggers and lock ‘em up for sedition…who knows but quite literally I am twisted out of shape.

Cervical spine, 1st rib, they are all caput. Nodding my head hurt. Walking with the slightest swing of my arms – agony. I wanted to bind the my upper body so it couldn’t move and then I would be at peace.

Two cracking sessions with osteos and a killer massage later, have slept and pain level down to 3/10. Yippee am a new woman.

Perhaps I should have just taken pain killers?


Unread emails in inbox: 165
Home phone lines unusable due to horrible loud crackling noise: 0 !!!!!!
Days it took for provider to fix: 5
Calls from whoever deals with complaints promising compensation: 1
Days provider should compensate me for: 5
Weddings to go to today: 1
Enthuisiasm level: -10

6 Comments:

Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

You should just be thankful that you have a spine - think about all those people, like Kim Beazley, who lack one.

10:04 am  
Blogger guru Rex said...

LOL :)

You heard that Bomber wants to ban books? What a wanker.

He's certainly making mad latham look good!

1:37 pm  
Anonymous another outspoken female said...

that was me before...not the guru

1:39 pm  
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

Now that is a little TOO intimate; using Guru's blogger identity : )

As for Beazley, I like his latest on the anti-terror bills, the whole "we will try to make ammendments, but if we can't get the government to make them we will still support the legislation anyway." Hmmm, given what you have said, I wonder if the government will feel any compulsion to make those changes to please you, you fucking moron Kim .

5:43 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

I'd been wondering lately if labour could sink any lower in my opinion. Good on Bomber for proving me wrong!

Looks like the Democrats could stage a come back at this rate.

The Greens seem very silent on IR and counter terrorism.

6:36 pm  
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

I wouldn't say the Greens have been silent, at least in NSW; they have campaigned very heavily against the IR changes, and Bob Brown has done a fair bit against the ant-terror changes. I think it is a case of the media not reporting on what the Greens are doing.

10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts