Saturday, August 06, 2005

tag

Ok I have been tagged with a meme from Aleks. A strange digital ritual, kind of like a bar mitzvah for bloggers (well maybe not but I couldn’t resist the alliteration). Anyway I take it as my “coming of age”.

10 Turn ons
1. articulate people, words turn me on
2. smiles, particularly with eyes that light up and crinkle around the edges
4. someone into my mind as well as my body (but preferably not one without the other)
5. Touch, lots of it, from delicious feathery strokes, to firm kneading, a hand caressed gently, an illicit tracing of the thigh under the table
6. decisiveness
7. someone who can listen as well as talk
8. thinkers who also do
9. those who say “I’m sorry” and learn from it
10. good cooks - especially those who can whip up great organic vego or fishy non dairy delights (with fruit and dark chocolate for dessert and a decent tasting wine or 2).

Turn offs
1. Smoking
2. lack of personal hygiene - skid marks on underwear that kind of thing
3. racists, bigots, homophobes, right wing wankers and those who believe everything that Ray tells them
4. pash rash (I once had to address a room full of strangers who had paid to see me, pretending the gigantic graze on my chin was from falling off my bike)
5. artificial smells - deodorants, hair products, the stuff that smells like the sea but doesn’t.
6. commercial radio - I don’t give a fuck about the hits of the 60s 70s 80s
or their advertisers' opinions
7. addictions (dark chocolate a possible exception)
8. a lack of self awareness
9. those overly self absorbed, lacking perspective
10. insincerity, deception and lies.

As a new gal on the block I look around and have no idea who to tag. Perhaps this will nudge Rex to spout more propaganda. A post a month does not a blogger make, so get off your cute arse sweets! (Suddenly feels shy, wondering if she can cast this to furthest Belgium to an extremely entertaining woman and A class blogger?) Zoe would you do me the honour?

5 Comments:

Blogger zoe said...

ooooooooooooo - not been tagged in a while and seeing as it's saturday ... alright ;)

4:46 pm  
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

Well, I think I can pass 9 of the turn ons (sorry I am not a good cook, only an adequate one when I feel like it). If you have freckles on your nose number 5 is defintaely no problem ; ) (drinking wine can be cured). Not wanting to sound full of myself (but I probably will) I have been told my smile and my eyes are my best physical feature; maybe that's because the rest of me is so horrid!

As for turn-offs, there are two I have; I have a tendency to overuse deodorant (I hate the smell of BO on others and as such I think it would be hypocritical of me to smell bad, thus the deodorant) and the pash rash; I do tend to always have stubble. When female friends go to kiss me hello, they always hesitate at the last moment when they see the stubble.

9:58 am  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

drinking wine can be cured? do i wish to be cured! :)

1:44 pm  
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

Definately, I am so worth it. ; )

3:34 pm  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

Men! Always trying to change us! Alas wysiwyg :)

6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts