Tuesday, August 16, 2005

surfin' safari

Am a bit languid at the moment and spent more time surfing than thinking or writing. Have been checking out some of my favourite blogs, and their favs... which has led me to a few gems.

Greenfairy, a London blogger who’s linklog is very quirky. If you are fast enough it will take you to the land of farting gnomes and thinking womens dolls.

PostSecret a unique community arts project, telling secrets on postcards, some funny, some tragic, some weird.

Black and White Photography by r. gardiner web and pholologs with the most extraordinary pics of New York and London.

Now to work!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

What no mention about me and my belief in the bleakness of existence?

11:03 am  
Blogger Another Outspoken Female said...

aleks you publicity hound :) welcome back to the world of occaissional sunshine.

12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 pm  
Blogger Aleks - Anarcho-Syndicalist said...

I'm not a publicity hound, I just want others to share my bleak world view.

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts